Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars Recipe
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
Looking for a delicious and healthy protein bar recipe? You’re in luck! We just love this super yummy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars recipe. This makes for a great Grab-and-Go snack – perfect for busy days.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Serving size: 1 bar
2½ cups instant oatmeal or old fashion oats
⅓ cup light or dark brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup Silk® unsweetened vanilla almond milk
3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
¼ cup natural peanut butter
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8” pan or cookie bar pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Next, add in vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk and the egg. Stir in mashed bananas and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Finally, fold in dark chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow bars to cool before serving.
Per Serving: (1 bar)
Calories from fat: 53
Saturated Fat: 1g