(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
When it comes to breakfast, everyone always wants pancakes! Here is a healthy and delicious banana pancakes recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
Healthy and Delicious Mini Banana Pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 5 servings, 15 mini pancakes
Serving size: 3 mini pancakes
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 bananas (very ripe)
1 cup skim milk
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 egg whites
½ tsp banana extract
½ tsp salt
*optional ingredients are not included in the nutritional calculations.
- In a medium size bowl, mix whole wheat flour, 2 tsp baking powder, and ½ tsp salt. Use a wire whisk to mix ingredients together.
- In a separate medium size bowl, mash bananas using a fork.
- Add brown sugar, egg, egg whites, skim milk and optional banana extract to bananas. Mix wet ingredients together using a spoon or spatula.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix using a spoon or spatula. Batter will be thick.
- Using a well heated pan, spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray and add small spoonfuls of batter to make each mini pancake, making sure to flip pancakes
- to cook both sides evenly.
- Serve pancakes with sugar-free maple syrup and fresh banana slices.
Per Serving: (3 mini pancakes)