Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
I love anything buffalo chicken flavored and after making this recipe, I have found my new go-to appetizer! It tastes just like the dip, but this recipe is chip-free! The breadcrumbs create the crunch that the chips would add otherwise.
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Prep time: 1 Hour + 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 – 25 minutes
Yield: 17 servings
Serving size: 2 buffalo chicken bites
1 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot brand)
4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
3 The Laughing Cow® Blue Cheese Flavored Wedges
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and finely shredded )
½ cup reduced-fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
⅔ cup Panko breadcrumbs
⅔ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to mix hot sauce, cream cheese, and The Laughing Cow® Cheese wedges.
- Add shredded chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, and scallions to hot sauce mixture and stir with a spoon until mixed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a Tbsp, form buffalo chicken mixture into 34-36 bite size balls.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko breadcrumbs, whole wheat breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix.
- Roll each ball in the breadcrumb mixture and place on parchment paper. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving (2 buffalo chicken bites):
Vitamin A: 10%
Vitamin C: 1%