13 Early Morning Energizer Songs To Add To Your Running Playlist
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
Start your day off right with a good breakfast and some happy and energizing songs! We’ve picked out our favorite up-beat tunes so you can start your morning run or day happy and energize.
And now, here’s the list. Please share this post if you enjoyed it.
1) Be Okay – Oh Honey (117 BPM):
2) All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor (134 BPM):
3) Love – American Authors (184 BPM):
4) Trumpets – Jason Derulo (82 BPM):
5) Empire – Shakira (80 BPM):
6) Ho Hey – The Lumineers (80 BPM):
7) Tire Swing – Kimya Dawson (166 BPM):
8) Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root (119 BPM):
9) Roar – Boyce Avenue feat. Bea Miller (180 BPM):
10) I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers (132 BPM):
11) You and I – Ingrid Michelson (135 BPM):
12) Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations (134 BPM):
13) You Make My Dreams Come True – Daryl Hall and John Oates (167 BPM):
We would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment. What songs would you add to this playlist?