5k Running Playlist At A Constant BPM of 150
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
Looking for a great 5K running playlist? Here’s a great running playlist at around the 150 BPM. The 150 range is probably my favorite BPM to add to a running playlist. It’s not too fast to make you want to hurl when you’re done running, but fast enough to give you a good workout and make you feel that you’re putting effort into your run.
This list includes a good range of genres and songs, so if you’re anything like me, you’ll have fun with this list.
And now, here’s the list:
1) Heartbreaker – Pat Benatar (156 BPM):
2) Jimmy Jimmy – Madonna (152 BPM):
3) I Melt With You – Modern English (153 BPM):
4) Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison (151 BPM):
5) Midnight / Tornado – Skid Row (152 BPM):
6) Sacred Heart – Cass McCombs (153 BPM):
7) Summer’s Comin’ – Clint Black (155 BPM):
8) Just Like Heaven – The Cure (155 BPM):
9) Through the Fire – Larry Greene (150 BPM):
10) Rearviewmirror – Pearl Jam (155 BPM):
11) Neon Trees – Everybody Talks (155 BPM):
12) Harder to Breathe – Maroon 5 (150 BPM):
We would love to hear your feedback on this, so please comment. What songs would you add to this playlist?