Assess Your Risk for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: A Checklist for Prevention and Early Intervention
Since you clicked on this link, you are ready to take back control of your life, health, especially your pelvic health.
Are you experiencing urinary or fecal incontinence, pain during sex, or pelvic organ prolapse? These may be symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction. But don’t worry, you’re not alone. Pelvic floor dysfunction affects millions of people, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Our FREE guide, “Assess Your Risk for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: A Checklist for Prevention and Early Intervention,” will give you all the information you need to understand the causes, symptoms, and treatment options for pelvic floor dysfunction. With this guide, you’ll be able to identify your own risk factors and take steps to prevent or manage pelvic floor dysfunction before it becomes a bigger problem.
In this FREE guide, you’ll learn:
- What pelvic floor dysfunction is and how it affects your body
- The risk factors that increase your chances of developing pelvic floor dysfunction
- How to identify the early warning signs of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Strategies for preventing pelvic floor dysfunction from developing or getting worse
- Treatment options for managing pelvic floor dysfunction and improving your quality of life
Where should we send the FREE guide?
Don’t miss us on the next page either!